National Doughnut Day
Friday, June 5th | Location: Anywhere and Everywhere!
In the past, we have all come together in person to raise funds for adoption. But this year, we want Doughnut Day to span beyond Kosciusko County! So “join us” virtually on National Doughnut Day! It just takes 5 simple steps!
- Step One: Visit your favorite doughnut shop or even try making doughnuts at home.
- Step Two: Take a photo and post it online – tag #raisethedough, link to our donate page, and share it with your friends. Get creative in your post!
- Step Three: Go online and make a donation to Raise the Dough – small donations and big donations all make a difference!
- Step Four: Enjoy your doughnut and pray for current and future families.
- Step Five: Challenge a friend or family member to join in the day. Maybe you have friends and family in another state – invite them to join you in celebrating National Doughnut Day! The beauty of this year’s format is that we can expand the borders of our reach! Let’s bring adoptions and fostering to people’s minds and raise funds for those who need support!
Friday, September 18, 5:30pm | Village at Winona, Winona Lake, IN
This night will be filled with voices from so many sons and daughters. Join us as we share about the needs present in this community; the need to honor life, to foster, and to adopt. Worship with us as we are led by various teams from Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois. Be an active member of this movement and get involved.
There is a Place for Everyone. Get Involved Today!
From adopting a child to committing to pray, to volunteering your time or giving money, find all the ways you can fit.