Application for Assistance
Do you or someone you know need assistance in pursuing and funding an adoption? Let us know!
Raise the Dough Inc is a non-profit that seeks to find loving homes for children in need.
If you or someone you know is seeking to adopt a child and are interested in Raise the Dough raising funds for your adoption fees, we’d love to hear from you.
To request an application for assistance, simply complete the form below and check your email for a link to the full application. The application will include further instructions, next steps, and additional guidance.
How We Determine Financial Assistance
Our goal is for children to be adopted into traditional, 2-parent Christian families. We determine what financial assistance we will offer based on the following criteria:
- Leading of the Holy Spirit as we pray for wisdom
- The need of the child (special needs, older child, etc.)
- The financial need of prospective adoptive parents
- Letter showing support from the church you attend
- Availability of funds
A Few Quick Considerations
- You may submit this application after your homestudy is complete.
- This application is for domestic and international adoptions.
- Applications from all qualifying U.S. citizens will be reviewed.
- Lifesong for Orphans (our adoption partner) must receive the completed application before the placement of a child in your home. This allows Lifesong to comply with IRS guidelines and ECFA best practice.
- You may only submit 1 application for assistance per adoption to Lifesong or any of Lifesong’s adoption fund partners. 1 application can be used for multiple fundraising opportunities.
- Other questions about adoption grants and loans can be answered here.
Request an Application for Adoption Assistance
Raise the Dough partners with Lifesong for Orphans to manage our application and fundraising process.